Communication and Approvals
A high-end design/build fit-out to a CAT A developers finished space was constructed by Structure Tone. Our team completed the space in 11 weeks, one week ahead of client move in. As with all design/build projects, the design was completed to match an agreed price with the client with all design parameters being met and exceeded in some areas.
Since the client was headquartered in the Cayman Islands they visited the site on only three occasions, two of which were start and finish, therefore all project meetings and approvals were carried via a digital exchange of information and through our structured approach to projects of this nature.
Project highlights include:
- a unique design of a ‘railroaded’ Optima glazed system partition to all areas with a matching rebated timber infill paneling
- specialist joinery package to include reception desk and facilities points
- detailed design to multi vendor furniture package
- complete re-design and rewiring of underfloor structured cabling system with comms room handover to client one month before PC
- fully integrated audio/visual systems to conference suites, with dimmable lighting
- fully controllable VRF air conditioning system