>85% of our builders have extensive healthcare experience.
Unlike national construction managers who rotate personnel from different sectors, our project teams are dedicated healthcare builders committed to long-term client relationships.
Our proprietary approach uses in-house resources and historical benchmarking to ensure price accuracy, encompassing:
- Cost estimating
- MEP system study
- Scheduling and logistics review
- Cost reporting
- Early procurement
- Accuracy, transparency and accountability
Speed to Market
We build smarter. Our Lean construction process uses virtual tools to reduce project costs and schedules and to be fully adaptable throughout the entire process:
- Improves planning and implementing changes
- Reduces material waste
- Averts mechanical conflicts
- Reduces delays due to change orders/RFIs
LF Driscoll Healthcare Center of Excellence
Providing training, leadership, tools, and best practices. Curriculum: [30 hours training program]
- Understanding the healthcare environment
- ICRA and implementation
- Life safety plans
- Interim life safety measures
- QA/QC & fire rated assemblies
- Ventilation & air management
- Electrical systems
- Department of Health inspections
- Project management & financial analysis
- Facilities guidelines
- Joint commission elements & protocols
- Utility shutdowns & hot work procedures
Qualified Healthcare Builders
In-House Estimating, MEP, Infrastructure Specialists
We can help you identify the right approach for your project.
Superior Communications Process
Consistent communication minimizes disruptions.
Turnover Providing Assurance
Confident, seamless turnover. Thorough inspections and commissioning ensure a healthy building, ready for use.
Our Lean Construction
Building “lean” means building smarter.
We Build Smarter
Adaptable & Efficient Virtual Construction
Building Facilities of the Future
Healthcare is evolving rapidly. Facility adaptability is essential to improving health outcomes and optimizing value. We help our clients build facilities with greater resilience and the flexibility to add capabilities and new technology or to repurpose existing facilities more effectively. We’re building multi-specialty locations to provide services in communities across the region, as well as centralized hospitals.
We recently built a full-scale, 40,000 sf mock-up of an in-patient hospital wing. From patient arrival to charting space, the mock-up enables staff to run scenarios, improve logistics and envision future needs.
Ensuring Patient Health and Staff Safety
We minimize the impact of construction on patients, visitors and staff in occupied and operational facilities by using:
- Interim Life Safety Measures (ILSM) tailored to each facility, identifying concerns and maintaining separation between construction activities and occupied areas
- An Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) program that includes air quality controls, ensuring “dirty” air does not carry infection-causing dust (e.g., Aspergillus) to immunocompromised patients
- Project phasing to minimize disruptions that could impact operations, patients and staff
- Proactive communication with project stakeholders throughout the entire process
- Protocol to inspect, sanitize and document every single wall before it is closed to ensure there is no environment within that could compromise a patient’s future health
We Deliver Value and Certainty
- Facilities Transforming Healthcare
- Adaptable to Future Needs
- High Quality
- Accountability & Transparency
- On Schedule & Budget
- Price Certainty
- Speed to Market