Join our team
Structure Tone offers career opportunities in construction, contracting, and more. Our staff overwhelmingly stated that their managers provide them with the information, tools, and support to succeed and grow their career with us.
We’re proud that 80 percent of our business stems from existing clients. Our continued growth is entirely dependent on attracting and investing in our employees to foster our client relationships. We provide best-in-class professional development, career planning, on-the-job training, mentoring, tools, and the opportunity to work on the most exciting and challenging projects, so employees build their career with Structure Tone.
We are fundamentally committed to improving people’s lives, and support our employees to be a force for positive impact by volunteering their time and expertise to improve the communities where we work and live.
Although we have grown to become part of a leading global construction company with more than 1,800 employees, we remain a family-orientated business, where personal accountability, pride, quality, and respect drive our company.
Structure Tone is committed to developing people whether a seasoned professional or a rotational trainee as part of it’s graduate programme. We are proud to be a Gold member of Women into ConstructionGo to https://www.women-into-construction.org/ and have an accredited Training Partnership with the Chartered Institute of Builders (CIOB)Go to https://www.ciob.org/. We positively embrace diversity and encourage applications regardless of sex, race, religion, marital status, disability, age or sexual orientation. We are a FIRS (Fairness Inclusion and Respect)Go to https://www.supplychainschool.co.uk/topics/fairness-inclusion-respect/ partner and we champion it’s values with our internal FIRS Ambassador and Corporate Responsibility Committee.
Quality Assurance Manager
- Lead a review and implement a new structured and robust QMS system
- Actively participate to the continuous improvement programme
- Create an audit plan for all internal systems for efficiently and compliance (for our internal and external standards)
- Manage the standardisation of forms
- Develop an index capturing all processes, procedures and forms with clear revisions
- Providing advice to leadership and operational teams on matters related to continuous improvement
- Creating and evaluating our programs and systems to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Lead efforts to develop and maintain our internal training academy and people development
- Creating and managing a full policies and procedures index to include all aspects of QMS
- Working with innovation and business development teams to enhance our use of technology to streamline processes and make doing the right thing easier
- Developing and leading our behavioural safety training including involvement from our supply chain and clients
- Developing key performance indicators and data analysis for sharing throughout the business
- Developing with the commercial and operational departments contractor management processes to ensure all contractors on our projects are fully pre-qualified and aware of our standards
- Provide guidance to ensure operations use the appropriate procedures as set out in the management system
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and legislative workplace management for both ST and the client
- Keep up to date with current legislation and modify policies and documentation as required
- Maintain an awareness of pending legislation and its potential impact on the workplace, the client, and our operations
- Outstanding Quality Managers have relentlessly high standards. They continually raise the bar to deliver the highest quality products, services, and processes for Structure Tone and our customers.
- Outstanding Quality Managers listen attentively, speak candidly, and treat others respectfully whilst benchmarking against the best.
- Outstanding Quality Managers are customer-obsessed, working in earnest to earn and keep customer trust.
How to apply:
If you share our core value of absolute commitment to the customer, and want to be part of an expanding business send your CV to: