Museums, memorials, churches, and theaters are special. They are places where people experience a deeply individual moment of joy, sorrow, healing, remembrance, inspiration, or delight.
We recognize the highly personal nature of these essential buildings, and we bring a customized construction approach. We’re proud to have built, restored, renovated, and strengthened some of the world’s most important buildings. Our work includes:
- Restoring Saint Patrick’s CathedralGo to https://structuretone.com/st-patricks-cathedral-2/, New York City
- Building the LDS Church, Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple
- Leading construction of the Kimmel CenterGo to https://structuretone.com/kimmel-center-phila-orchestra, Philadelphia
- Renovation and new construction for the Philadelphia Museum of ArtGo to https://structuretone.com/phila-museum-of-art/
- Managing construction of MoMA’s Education and Research Building
We begin by taking the time to learn about and understand the key elements of each building, to familiarize ourselves with the entire expanded project team—from client to architect—and assemble the unique team of employees and subcontractors the project deserves. Each member of our project teams considers it a privilege to have the opportunity to work on these important centers that are so essential in people’s lives.
Whether it’s the complex technology of interactive exhibits or black-box theater systems, infrastructure to provide climate control to protect precious artifacts, complex construction staging to accommodate religious doctrine, or undertaking the work while the building remains open to millions of people, STO Building Group’s in-house experts have the skills and extensive experience to deliver the highest quality of construction for our clients, these projects, and their patrons.