SMPS Recognizes STO Building Group with Two MCA Awards
The Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS), the nation’s top association for marketing and business development professionals in the AEC industry, just announced the 2020 Marketing Communications Award (MCA) winners—and STO Building Group won two categories!
SMPS’s MCA competition is the longest-standing, national awards program designed to recognize exceptional marketing and communication teams and their unique efforts to promote architectural, engineering, design, and construction firms. This year, STO Building Group received the Award of Excellence in the Social Media-Podcast category for the company’s podcast, STO Building ConversationsGo to https://structuretone.com/news/?category=podcasts, as well as the Award of Excellence in the Internal Communications-Digital category for the STO intranet.
About these award-winning platforms:
- STO Building Conversations: STO Building Group launched the podcast in June 2019 and has since been downloaded over 4,500 times. Designed to complement STO’s other marketing channels, STO Building Conversations has brought STO’s storytelling into the digital age. Listen on SpotifyGo to https://open.spotify.com/show/6YlP9fhhiaQnNaLuiMlwV6 and Apple PodcastsGo to https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sto-building-conversations/id1467818603.
- STO Intranet: Last fall, STO Building Group migrated the organization’s entire intranet to a new and improved platform to ease functionality issues employees were experiencing. From faster, easier access to a more intuitive navigation, the new intranet’s user-friendly interface is interactive, engaging, and targeted.
Earlier this year, the SMPS Ney York City chapter announced their own marketing excellence awards—the 2020 Liberty Awards. STO Building Group swept the NYC competition, winning three Awards of Excellence and two Merit Awards:
- Award of Excellence: Social Media, STO Building Conversations
- Award of Excellence: Video, Hudson Commons/Pavarini McGovern
- Award of Excellence: Promotional Campaign, Safety360°
- Merit Award: Newsletter, STO Insights
- Merit Award: Website, Employee Intranet
The STO Building Group’s marketing team is proud to have worked on each of these projects and looks forward to helping the STO family continue to communicate with clients, partners, and employees in unexpected ways.